Cover your festival
We can cover all sorts of festivals from beer festivals to music festivals.
A comprehensive insurance policy to cover all sorts of festivals across the UK.
Festival events can be covered as a solo event or as part of a multiple event set.
There is a diverse range of festivals, including art festivals, beer festivals, flower festivals, comedy festivals, film festivals, folk festivals, religious festivals and of course the food and music festivals we are all aware of.
Our Festival Insurance policy has been designed to suit the needs of those organising a festival. There are a lot of important elements to a festival which will decide its success or failure, including visitors’ safety, reliability of entertainment and, of course, the weather. Event Insurance provides insurance for a wide variety of festivals, including all of the following:
- Music and Folk Festival Insurance
- Art Festival Insurance
- Beer or Food Festival Insurance
- Flower Festival Insurance
- Comedy and Film Festival Insurance
- Farm or Harvest Festival Insurance
Many options are also available for insurance cover for your festival these include:
- Public Liability Cover - This covers the organiser from costs related to accidental injury to members of the public at the festival and third party property damage.
- Employers Liability Cover - This covers the organiser against any costs which occur due to a member of staff, volunteer or helper at the festival getting hurt.
- Cancellation & Abandonment Cover - If your festival is cancelled due to any unavoidable reasons not known to you when you took out the policy, this option will cover you for any irrecoverable costs.
- Adverse Weather Cover - This is an important option particularly for festival insurance policies, you can cover yourself against the cancellation or abandonment of a festival due to adverse weather conditions that may make your event unsafe to attend.
- Property/Equipment Cover - This covers you against the loss of or damage to any equipment which you own or have hired and are responsible for during and in association with the festival.
When organising a festival, you're going to want to concentrate all of your efforts on running a safe and fun festival that all your visitors can enjoy. Having a comprehensive insurance policy in place will give you the peace of mind you need so that you can focus on the smooth running of the festival and not worry should the unexpected happen.
If you would like more information on our festival insurance policies, you can either download our policy summary form below or contact us today.
What to do if you want a Festival Insurance policy with us
Simply fill in our online form for a festival insurance policy.Get Quote?